Lunches are served daily between 12.00 and 1.00 pm
To view the weekly menus please click on the menus above.
The cost of a school meal is £2.25, payable via Parent Pay.
If you do not have access to an e-mail, payment will have to be made via PayPoint.
Every child in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 is entitled to a Free School Meal however if you receive any of the benefits listed below please complete an application form available from the school office. If your child is in Years 3 – 6 and you receive the benefits listed you are also entitled to free school meals and will need to complete an application form.
- Income Support, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance,
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance,
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999,
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit,
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190),
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit,
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)