GIRL’S SCHOOL UNIFORM
- Slipover, cardigan or jumper with school badge
- Plain white polo shirt or plain white cotton blouse/shirt (the school logo is not essential)
- Black or grey skirt or pinafore dress or trousers
- Cotton dress in yellow and white stripe or check
- White socks or tights in black, white or grey.
- Black shoes
BOY’S SCHOOL UNIFORM
- Slipover or jumper with school badge
- Plain white polo shirt or plain white cotton shirt (the school logo is not essential)
- Black or grey shorts or long trousers
- Black shoes
P.E. KIT (GIRLS AND BOYS)
- Yellow T-Shirt (the school logo is not essential)
- Black Shorts (black/dark joggers in colder weather)
- PE Bag
- Trainers / Plimsolls
On days when pupils have P.E. lessons, child can come into school wearing their P.E. kit. Please inform the school if your child is unable to wear school uniform at any time. If you have any queries please ask at the school office.
Please ensure that all school uniform and PE kit is named.
PTFA Uniform Swap Shop
At the end of each term, our PTFA run a 'Uniform Swap Shop'. This is an opportunity for parents to exchange pre-loved uniform, for new sizes, and to purchase lost-property items at a nominal price.
More information about the Swap Shop can be found on the School Bulletin.
For parents who may require financial support with school uniform, please contact our school office where we will be able to assist you.